Heike Zielke has 20 years of experience in Executive Search consultancy with thorough know-how and expertise in the Consumer Goods sector. She takes care of international corporations as well as medium-size companies in building up management teams that live up to the growing complexity and digitalisation. After studying law, she immediately started with HR consultancy and initially dedicated herself to research. For 15 years now, she has excelled in individual, honest and confidential consultancy for clients and candidates, with great passion and enthusiasm and with “the person” at the heart of everything.
- Law studies with focus on Criminology and Penitentiary Law, as well as Employment, Family and Inheritance law at Eberhardt-Karls University of Tuebingen, fully qualified lawyer
- Trained business mediator DAA (Deutsche Anwalts Akademie – German Legal Academy)
- 1992 – 2000 Trainee lawyer/legal assessor – including Local Court/Civil Law department and Criminal Court, Public Prosecutor and Legal Office/Employment, Family and Inheritance Law
- since April 2000 Executive Search Consultant at SOLUTION Executive Search GmbH
- Social commitment (including 7 years in the penal system, 14 years family counsellor at the Deutscher Kinderschutzbund – German Child Protection Association – 6 years chair of the PTA/grammar school)
- HR and Leadership