Skilled Craft and the Construction Industry are part of the backbone of the German economy and for many years have been experiencing an economic upturn with new all-time revenue highs every year. And, in view of the strong demand in the housing sector, establishment of new businesses and technological modernisation, the expansion of infrastructure in energy supply and electro-mobility, low interest rates etc., the prospects for the future continue to be bright.
Currently, the main challenges in the growing, “booming” Construction and Skilled Craft sector lie in the great shortage of skilled workers and effective managers. Furtnermore, the necessary expansion of services to be a competent supplier of solutions, rapidly developing digitalisation (BIM) , and sustainability – in property development, management of building projects, interaction with customers and internal process optimisation ad to strategic tasks companies are facing.
- Technical Building Services – Electrical Engineering, Sanitary&Heating
- Painting Work/Interior Design
- Building Construction
- Window and Facade Construction
- Building Protection (concrete restoration and floor coating)
- Fire & Water damage repair
- Project Development
The shortage of skilled workers in Construction and Skilled Craft is still omnipresent and is slowing down further growth potentials and technical developments. The demands regarding the qualification of managers in this dynamic market segment are constantly increasing, including the commercial and also the legal expertise of division and project managers or digital expertise in company or division management. Attracting effective managers with the best business training and retaining them is an essential factor for business success.
- General Manager Window Construction
- Head of Division Technical Building Equipment
- Regional Head of Painting Services
- Senior Project Manager Electrical Engineering
- Technical / Commercial Director
- Head of Project Development